We respect the intellectual property rights of others. As the DMCA, RoyaltyFreeMusics.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the site or YouTube videos if submitted to RFMs copyright agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, RoyaltyFreeMusics will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
All the contents posted on our website or YouTube channel are wether exclusively produced and released by RoyaltyFreeMusics.net (RFMs) or are not licensed as copyrighted music (we didn’t find it copyrighted). Also, users have to copy and paste the attribution text when they use all the musics that are on our website. In some cases, we may not be successful to find the original track owner (artist) to attribute them.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by RoyaltyFreeMusics.net or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website or our apps, please provide the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below. We will process your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Required fields for notice:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or YT channel.
- Send us links from the site or the YT video you claim has been infringed.
- An address, phone number, or email address where we can reach out to you, otherwise we cannot contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Tell us specifically if you want your track to be completely removed from RFMs website and/or YT channel or get attributed.
- Send whatever is needed for your infringement claim.
- You can also send your copyright claim including the required items mentioned above as an email to “[email protected]“.
- Please provide us with valid contact details (Address, Email, and Phone Number) in any contact way you use (above form or email).
- Requests which aren’t properly filled out or are incomplete won’t be processed.
- False claims won’t be processed and might have legal consequences for you.
- Please only choose one way (form or email) for sending your report.
- Duplicate/Multiple requests for one subject won’t be processed.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask us on our Contact Page.